Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's a slow process

I started working on this desk right after Jocelyn was born, so almost 7 monts now!  It took me forever to get all the old paint off of it.  I tried everything; sanding, Goofoff, etc...  I finally decided to try some paint stripper (StripFast), hoping it wouldn't ruin the wood.  If i knew then what i know now, i would have used the paint stripper from the very start! This stuff works wonders, i will be using it quite a bit from now on.  So instead of me just rambling, how 'bout i show you how she's lookin'! 

      


This is what it looked like when we first got it







Here it is after getting all that old paint off.  Isn't she beautiful?!? I can't wait to finish her up!!  :)



















I just love this picture of Joss, it's so rustic and our baby sure can pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment